A small real estate/construction company, just starting out, wanted to express and explore how each of the team members saw the company's future, and their contributions to that future. And that's what they did in a 3-hour workshop (or, as one of them said, "WHAT?! It's been 3 hours already?"). Here's some features:
- a commitment to nature (the trees),
- elegance (the entrance),
- transparency (the glass door),
- achieving/aiming together for a tall, strong firm (the tower in the back),
- respecting individual differences (individualized offices).
- Plus the helipad on top of it all. Everyone liked the helipad, a sign of good things to come.
BUT this build also flagged a potential issue: when the team built their individual contributions/offices, one person put himself far far far away from the others. I dunno, that's the kind of thing I'd like to know about how my team members see themselves in relation to me.